Sam & Jack in Crystal Skull.
Happy 29th birthday Rachel Skarsten! (b. April 23rd 1985)
[Description: Screen captures illustrating the following steps for using the Archive of Our Own’s Tumblr share feature.]
Hey, did you know there’s an easy way to share AO3 works and bookmarks on Tumblr?
Copying and pasting the URL into a link post is easy, sure, but AO3 has a built-in way to share not just the link, but all of the important work information (e.g. the rating and the relationships), and it only takes a few clicks.
- Locate and select the Share link on the work you want to share. It’s at the top of the work, with the Bookmark, Download, and other links.
- A modal window will open on top of the work. Within it, locate and select the Tumblr link. (If there isn’t a Tumblr link, that means the work’s owner has disabled this option, and you’ll have to settle for sharing the regular way.)
- A mini Tumblr post form will open, already filled in with the work URL, title, author, tags, and summary. If you want to post it to your blog right away and without tags, select Create Post.
- But if you want to add tags or put the post in your queue, select Advanced instead. You can add a comma-separated list of tags or set other posting options here, and then click Create Post when you’re done.
- Admire the beauty of your lovely link post! And check your Dash, you know, as long as you’re here…
There’s also a Tumblr option for sharing bookmarks that will automatically include any notes you’ve added to that bookmark. You can find the Share button for bookmarks on your bookmarks page, right by the options for editing or deleting a particular bookmark (using the regular Share button on top of the work won’t copy your notes).
Personal Vending Machine
No longer will you have to get up from your chair and go to the vending machine in the break room like the rest of the office. The personal vending machine is finally here! It holds up to 10 12oz cans and keeps them cool just like a normal vending machine.
"Run and catch, run and catch, the lamb is caught in the blackberry patch."
Anonymous asked: Darla or Drusilla?